Monday 20 June 2011

Brendan/Jamil Chess Showdown!

Now it may surprise you to learn that there are in fact other characters in Hollyoaks (yes, really!)  In addition to Double B and his nearest and dearest, I am also rather taken with unlucky-in-love student and chess enthusiast, Jamil.  I enjoy his curious accent and likable low-key manner, but mostly I just gaze in wonder at his magnificent eyebrows.

So then, you can imagine my excitement when the idea of a Jamil/Brendan chess encounter was floated by fellow lounge lizards. Imagine: an epic all-night battle of guile and nerve, full of jaw-twitching, eyebrow-flexing tension...Yep, that would be mighty fine viewing indeed...

Sadly chess does have a somewhat unsexy reputation though, so to get the viewers interested, some punchy advertising might be called for...

                

Yep, we definitely need to see that.  But who would win?  I'd put a tenner on Jamil, but it's really too close to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment