Saturday 18 June 2011

Note from the Management:

Wow, what a Brendantastic week it's been here at The Brady Lounge!  First, the man himself paid our little blog a visit, and then, having spent our entire life savings on tickets for the fabulous birthday raffle at WeLoveHollyoaks.com, our investment paid off and we won the star prize: Brendan's garment of choice for a spot of breakfast-time threatening.  Yes, that's right; The Brady Lounge is now the proud owner of The Toast-Menacing T-Shirt!

And what better way to celebrate than to don T-shirt and Tash, and recreate that classic moment for the Brady Lounge family album...

Brendan shows us how it's done...


And I do my best to make like the master...


Admittedly my menacing technique needs a little work, but I was definitely feeling the Brady vibe!  So much so in fact, that I got carried away and tried a little toast-brandishing and tash-grooming too....



Nice!  Yep, hours of fun were had!   Don't worry though - that's it, as far as pics of me go. Normal service (pics of BRENDAN!) will be resumed next time!          

1 comment:

  1. BAWHAHAHAHAHAAH I LOVE IT!! CONGRATS GIRLY :)

    ReplyDelete