Sunday 5 June 2011

Stendan go to Paris!

When Noah suggested a weekend in Paris to Ste, Brendan yakked (and frankly so did we).  Don't worry though - here in the alternative reality that is The Brady Lounge (Extra!), Ste is in Paris with Brendan instead.  How do I know?  He sent Amy a postcard.  I know it's rude to read other people's mail but she left it right there on the table...


Awww!  Sounds like they're having a lovely time.  Doesn't say where they are staying though.  I wonder what kind of hotel Double B would choose?


Natch!  Nice choice Double B!  I've heard it's very nice there; elegant white rooms and luxurious bathrooms.  Shall we drop in and see what they're up to?..

Oh right.  No messing about with dinner and a movie first then?  Let's be fair though; presumably Ste has been putting out for Noah (ick!) but poor Bren hasn't been getting any lately, so no wonder he's in a hurry.  He doesn't strike me as the patient type...


Now we all know that Ste longs for a little romance, and an occasional public display of affection from his man.  (I still get a little misty-eyed when I think about him asking Bren to go out on a proper date with him).  Luckily romantic Paris is the place where such dreams can come true...


Adorable. Yep, they sure are having a dreamy time, there in the city of romance.


Well, sadly that just about wraps up our visit to spy on their weekend away. 
"But hang on!"  I hear you say..."Stephen mentioned a beret in his postcard. Do we not get to see that?"

Well, luckily they took plenty of photos, and Ste (bless him) likes to keep them in an album...



So sweet! 

Well, it's been fun but I must dash now....   Till next time....Au Revoir!


1 comment:

  1. Pmsl i couldn't stop laughing all the way through this am literly rolling on the floor laughing. This has trully made my day thank you. Love it XD xxx

    ReplyDelete